Thursday 25 June 2009

...and the thimble

the thimble...the one with a hole on the top! is the man's thimble! why a thimble with the hole? why? why? why?
well because... there is a because! My parents took me to the sea side to stay at my uncle's house and after a watery sea sunday with my flippers they said goodbye and took the flippers with them! my flippers! how would I be able to swim without my flippers!!!! ohh noooo!!! mmmmmm..... I did! yes I did! I do not use the flippers anymore!
well the thimble with the hole is useful so as to learn the correct way to handle a thimble!
so! the correct way to push the needle is by using the thimble's side... that implies that your middle finger and the other fingers need to bend like a mountaineer could grab the rock while climbing ...mmm.. try to imagine it while looking at your hand and bend your fingers ... :) then push slowly the back of the needle using the thimble's side ..uuufffff!!! it took me a long time for the thimble as well ... I guess now I could learn how to climb! ' _ '

No comments:

Post a Comment